Filed on Feb 27th 2012 in Fun
Give us your best shot: Enter our photo contest!
Calling all shutterbugs: we want your photos of what
i²e means to you you love about the School of Engineering. Send us your photographs and help spruce up the library’s look. Not only could you win a $50 gift certificate to Amazon, you could end up seeing your photograph used in the library’s digital posters or other promotional materials.
- To enter, you must be a current member of the School of Engineering community (students, faculty or staff).
- Submitted photographs must be your own work and reflect the theme of the contest.
- You may submit up to three photographs, but only one will be eligible for a prize.
- By entering the contest you are granting Dibner Library permission to use your photo.
- If individuals are featured in the photograph, it is assumed that you have obtained the rights and permission of the subjects to be displayed.
- The library reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not conform to the stated guidelines.
How to Enter
- Name your file using your full name and save it as a JPG (eg. Firstname_Lastname.jpg)
- File size should be 2560x1600px.
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the following information:
- the School of Engineering email
- Class standing or affiliation and department (eg. Sophomore, Computer Engineering)
- Where the photograph was taken
- How you heard about the contest
All entries must be received by
April 5 .
UPDATE: The deadline has been extended to April 30, 2012!
Judging and Prizes
Library staff members will judge photos based on overall quality, creativity, and relevance to the theme. In addition, the School of Engineering community will have the opportunity to select a “Campus Choice” runner up by voting for their favorite on facebook. Winning photos will be displayed on the library website and may be incorporated into library promotional outreach.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
Grand Prize: $50
Runner up: $25
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.