Filed on Mar 22nd 2012 in Library News
Seven ways the library makes your life easier
We know you're busy. That's why we are always striving to make it easier for you to find the information you need and get your work done. Here are the top seven ways we can help out:
- Reserve a Study Room - Don't waste time looking for a group study room, book one ahead of time using our online reservation system.
- Borrow a Laptop - No need to lug your computer around if you need one just for a few hours. Borrow a laptop at the service desk.
- Renew Books Online - If you need some extra time with those books you checked out, simply log in to your library account and renew them online. If you're not sure, here's how to log in.
- Borrow Textbooks - Whether you are saving money by not buying textbooks or saving your back by not carrying them to class, you can borrow course reserves for up to three hours.
- Get Research Help - We have a wide range of subject guides and research tutorials to help you get started and learn how to search like a pro.
- Borrow from Other Libraries - Can't find what you need at Dibner Library? No problem, you can request it from another library using Interlibrary Loan.
- Ask Us - Whenever you get stuck, you can ask a librarian for help either in person, by email, phone or live chat. The Ask a Librarian link is available on every page on our website in the upper right corner.