Filed on May 02nd 2013 in Library News
Extended hours for final exams
Overnight hours are coming back! The library will be open for 24 hours a day on weekdays during exam period:
|Tuesday, May 7||Opens at 8:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday, May 8–Thursday, May 9||24 hours|
|Friday, May 10||Closes at Midnight|
|Saturday, May 11||8:30 a.m.–Midnight|
|Sunday, May 12||Opens at 8:30 a.m.|
|Monday, May 13–Thursday May 16||24 hours|
|Friday, May 17||Closes at Midnight|
|Saturday, May 18||8:30 a.m.–Midnight|
|Sunday, May 19||Opens at 8:30 a.m.|
|Monday, May 20||24 hours|
|Tuesday, May 21||Closes at 8:00 p.m.|
To help you through those all night study sessions, the library will be serving free coffee in the evenings starting at 10 p.m. while supplies last.
To make sure everyone enjoys using the library during finals, please keep the following in mind:
- Study rooms are for group use and individuals will be asked to leave if a group needs one.
- Two study rooms are available to reserve in advance, otherwise it is first come, first served. Rooms may not be be reserved for periods longer than three hours.
- You cannot “reserve” a room by leaving behind unattended items.
- Never leave any personal property (especially laptops) unattended.
- Return course reserve materials within the three hour time limit.
- Do not cover glass on study room doors.
- Be considerate of your neighbors and keep your voices down. No talking is allowed at all in the designated Quiet Zone.
- Eat your food in the snack lounge, LC 440. Food is not permitted elsewhere in the library.